Transformers Index du Forum
Transformers
Les autobots et decepticons

Transformers Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Download Dvd Player For Ubuntu ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Transformers Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Taverne / Bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wandmar
VIP

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Oct - 15:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Download Dvd Player For Ubuntu Répondre en citant

Download Dvd Player For Ubuntu > urlin.us/4qen7

a326485f67
sudo,apt-get,install,libdvd-pkgFollow,libdvd-pkg's,instructions,to,let,it,download,,compile,,and,install,libdvdcss.,Ubuntu,,,12.04,,,up,,,to,,,15.04,,,(i386,,,,amd64),,,.,,,After,,this,,,VLC,,will,,automatically,,use,,it.,,How,,,to,,,Enable,,,DVD,,,Playback,,,in,,,Ubuntu,,,14.04,,,April,,,14,,,,2014,,,—21,,,Comments,,,,,,Want,,,to,,,play,,,DVDs,,,on,,,your,,,Ubuntu,,,Desktop?,,,Well,,,,Ubuntu,,,cant,,,play,,,DVDs,,,out,,,of,,,the,,,box,,,for,,,a,,,whole,,,tangle,,,of,,,legal,,,reasons.,,,+++,,,If,,,VLC,,,cant,,,find,,,the,,,DVD,,,drive,,,,how,,,does,,,it,,,play,,,the,,,disc,,,the,,,first,,,time?+++,,,But,,,then,,,Ubuntu,,,started,,,asking,,,me,,,what,,,program,,,I,,,wanted,,,to,,,use,,,to,,,play,,,the,,,CD!,,,I,,,chose,,,to,,,cancel,,,and,,,didnt,,,choose,,,VLC,,,or,,,anything,,,else.,,,Let,me,know,if,it,worked,for,you,or,if,you,still,cant,read,DVD,in,Ubuntu,16.04,or,Ubuntu,14.04.,So,you,should,check,that,it,doesnt,still,calculat,that.,Ask,,Ubuntu,,Questions,,Tags,,Users,,Badges,,Unanswered,,Ask,,Question,,Page,,Not,,Found,,We're,,sorry,,,we,,couldn't,,find,,the,,page,,you,,requested.,,

Troubleshooting,,,DVD,,,still,,,not,,,playable,,,There's,,,a,,,chance,,,that,,,even,,,after,,,installing,,,libdvdcss,,,,some,,,of,,,your,,,DVD's,,,still,,,won't,,,play.,,,You,,,can,,,view,,,or,,,modify,,,the,,,region,,,code,,,of,,,your,,,DVD,,,drive,,,with,,,the,,,regionset,,,tool.,,,It,,worked,,fine,,for,,me,,on,,14.04,,(although,,step,,2,,was,,not,,needed,,,i.e.,,Alternatively,,,you,,can,,use,,GDebito,,install,,.deb,,filesmore,,easily.,,You,,,are,,,the,,,best.,,,Coincidently,,,the,,DVD,,was,,Murder,,in,,Mesoptamia/Hercule,,Poirot/Agathat,,Christie!,,:-),,Reply,,Beatriz,,says,,May,,17,,,2015,,at,,11:42,,pm,,Thanks,,Abhishek,,,your,,explanations,,were,,very,,clear,,and,,for,,an,,ignorant,,like,,me,,everything,,worked!,,Reply,,Steve,,H.,,that,,,Love,,,to,,,copy/paste,,,rubbish,,,stripped,,,from,,,other,,,useless,,,forums,,,&.,,,Reply,,BEG,,says,,October,,16,,,2015,,at,,12:51,,am,,You,,should,,probably,,clarify,,whether,,both,,32/64,,bit,,versions,,of,,libdvdcss2,,need,,to,,be,,installed,,,or,,only,,the,,appropriate,,one,,for,,the,,readers,,OS.,,When,,,you,,,provide,,,it,,,,no,,,dots,,,,stars,,,,or,,,other,,,characters,,,will,,,appear,,,in,,,place,,,of,,,the,,,letters.,,,

real player rm format free downloaddownload media player codec pack softpedia downloadswindows media player 11 slipstreamer downloadnokia c5 music player free downloadbest vlc player skins free downloadmp3 music player free download softwareadobe flash player apk for samsung galaxy y free downloadmacromedia adobe flash player free downloadgmod 13 player models downloaddownload naruto shippuden 165 subtitle indonesia mkv player

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Oct - 15:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Transformers Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Taverne / Bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006